Thursday, December 15, 2011

dumb hobbies - PHOTOBOMB

Photobombing is where people (usually strangers) are taking a picture and you jump into the frame against their will or knowing and you know, mess up the photo. Here are some examples:

Still angry about slavery after all these years...

That woman in the back makes me...shudder
Animals can do it too!
Lord Satan commands your soul!!!

Ugggghh....




God pulls a photo bomb

wtfffff


They thought he washed away with the sea, but Roscoe Scumdriller showed up a month later in this photo at a random party...

Dad doesn't approve of his drinking ...
Watch yo back man!





I dunno whether the old dude slinking about in the back or the pig's head is creepier...

Ha! Serves him one...

Some photobombs are totally staged, or terribly lame (or AWESOME) photoshop jobs

At first I was like huh? Then I looked closer and was like "oh yeah, I see now"


The Governator gets photobombed!





I believe this to be alt rock legend Nick Cave?




Creativity for the win

WELL THAT'S IT THIS TIME AROUND, MORE PHOTOBOMBS TO ENSUE IN THE FUTURE~!