Thursday, December 15, 2011

Dreamchase #3


So the dream I had was a large booksale at a local church. This happens in 'real' life about once a year and I've scored many great books there, including some of those Über  ones from the TIME-LIFE book series Mysteries of the Unknown (pictured below):


I felt something of importance pulling me there. When I awoke I went about my day as usual but I made plans to go to this church. It was all locked up, but I found weird inscriptions of graffiti like so:  13e Demi-Brigade de Légion Étrangère  and also : le pen C. de Gaulle  

So I searched on these leads and found the translated French (it's definitely French for those who can't tell) to be:
13th Foreign Legion Demi-Brigade

and

Le Pen as a name (likely to mean Jean-Marie Le Pen, a current French politician) and C. de Gaulle, another name...Charles De Gaulle (the French General during WWII--- OR his grandson living now).

 So, am I like Neo in the Matrix following the sign of the white rabbit? Or am I just a silly man chasing...nothing? The point is, if it were the former, I'd do well to keep up all this dreamchasing for my own good and enlightenment. If it's the case of the latter, by that very thought it could be argued ALL life is just chasing nothing, in vain. What's to say me getting a degree in economics will give me more opportunities than following weird signs in dreams? It surely can't hurt. Sometimes all meaning assigned is all we assign from our minds in the end. It means what we want it to mean, no one can argue otherwise right? So from these signs, I'm still stumped where to go next. Do I try and join the French Foreign Legion and serve in some exotic locale??