Tuesday, December 6, 2011

At Your Own Risk


I'll tear you to shreds if you get into a verbal argument with me. I can go for 70 hours and then some. No one beats me with words. You better just shut the fuck up and pick your problems carefully. If words fail, don't even think of pulling out a knife, you fucking coward. My mind is sharper and I can slice you to bits with it alone. I'd drink your blood if not for the disgusting taste of inbred and deficient DNA.

If you push far enough, I'm going to fuck you up. Nothing personal. It's just generations of taking the abuse and garbage, piling up. Lifetimes upon lifetimes. I'm asking you to be nice, or I won't be. You get angry, a lot. You think you know anger? (laughs). I'll show you anger like you wouldn't believe, I'll melt your fucking mind with my anger. I'll sever your connections, you'll be fumbling for basic words. I'm going to show you what a cornered rabbit looks like when it unzips its fur and a rabid wolverine comes out, born in the bowels of hell. Speaking of bowels. I'll make you shit your stale hand me down pants. I'll loosen your weak bladder. I'll show you what the definition of surprise is. There won't be enough coffee and cigarettes to relax you after this one. You'll wish you saw it coming. I'll bend metal, I'll break glass, I'll tear down the walls and reduce them to dust in my hands.

I'll shove my foot up your sorry slipshod ass and kick your fucking shitty teeth out from the inside and send them flying like wedding confetti. Destiny has an appointment with you, did you know that? I have invisible tattoos of your name on my fists, elbows, forehead, fangs and legs. Better hope the future is not that static. Your begging and manipulations and lies won't help you. I've read you inside out like a cheap dime novel that I already pissed all over and threw into the bonfire. You think I'm all over the place? I'll be in every spot in the world simultaneously, there's no escape. You can't kill a ghost. Save your energy because you'll fucking need it. I hope you eat a good lumberjack slam breakfast before we get started, because you'll be burning a lot of calories quick.

You better kick me when I'm down, it's the most honorable thing after all, isn't it? You better bootfuck me as fast as possible, because if I get up, they'll be no second chance for you.
God put me here on this earth, I'm an experiment on what happens when you push and push and push and push and push and push and push and push and push and push and push and push and push and push and push and push and push and push and push and push and push and push and push and push and push and push and push and push and push and push and push and push and pushandpushandpushandpushandpushandpushandpushandpush.

You talk about problems. I've faced 'problems' to make yours look like specks of crumbled cookie. My bank of forgiveness is overdrawn, and you owe me the service fees. Pay up, motherfucker. I'll use the funds to pay your ferry to the underworld. You better watch the 6 o' clock news, because your going to be on it. The only fame you'll ever receive.

You are so fucking stupid, you've had almost twice as long as me and you still didn't figure it out. All the small shit you're in love with, it's compost in the end. You thought it was good eats too. I drank from the Spring of Life itself. You say you don't believe in God, well you better because he's going to judge your idiot ass. I gave him open channel to flow through me, now how the fuck are you going to wrestle with GOD himself? You really think you are going to beat the Creator and Destroyer and Preserver of all things? Your shitty ass is on borrowed time. Better face death quick and stare it down like I do daily. How can you possibly hope to win? Resign yourself, you stupid shitpiglicking retard fucker. This is your early warning. If you smell smoke, yes there is probably a fire.