Saturday, October 12, 2013

Testing Out My New Death-Trap

So I built this cool trap that like, kills people, and so far 1742 people have died. Not lit'rally, sillypants!
It's a psychological xperiment. See, you may notice a button at the top menu of this blog that says 'DO NOT CLICK'. Well, inevitably, many people click it. I was thinking, rhetorically wouldn't it be crazy if it was like a live situation with a real button and a detonator would go off or something and kill the person? So, symbolically, 1742 people have died. Hahaha. Sorry, I have this real macabre sense of humor, just in time for Hallowe'en. "Waitasec"..you may say. "This post is going to be outdated so fast as more and more people click it, no?" Well, that's one aspect of the beauty of digital journals, you can constantly change or update them. SO, once in a while (sorry prolly no daily updates)...where it says '1742'....I will change the number to the updated one!

PS. I really hope you are not one of the casualties, and you didn't click it. A toast to your good health and long life!