Friday, September 30, 2011

MR. WANG/ Junk Mail Number Two

I just got another stupid scam junk mail. This is more common than I'm used to. Here 'tis:
 __________________________________________________________________________________
Dear friend,


I am Mr. Liu Wang, an official with the International bank of Taipei, Taiwan.  I have a very
sensitive and confidential brief for you from the International Bank of Taipei, Taiwan. I ask for
your partnership in re-profiling funds. I will give you the details but in summary, the funds are
coming via Bank of Taipei in Taiwan.

This is a legitimate transaction, You will be paid 30% of your management fee. " If you are
interested, please write back and send me your confidential telephone and fax numbers, and I will
give details and instructions. Please keep this confidential, we can't afford to have any
political problems. Finally, please note that it must be concluded within two weeks. Please write
back promptly via this confidential email address (mrwang10@9.cn) for more information


I'm looking forward to it.


Sincerely,
Liu Wang
___________________________________________________________________________________

Sincerely, you're a moron! Here's a bio of Liu Wang I found online-> http://www.spacefacts.de/bios/international/english/liu_wang.htm 
I don't think he's any relation to Liu Kang from Mortal Kombat.
This is a picture of Liu Wang: