Monday, November 7, 2011

BALANCING OBJECTS

I just never thought of it too much before. I mean, I once saw some shaman chief dude in Vancouver balancing rocks by the shore of the sea. I did recognize balance was important throughout all creation and destruction. I just never thought of taking it upon myself to try to balance objects, much like the shaman did, and make it almost an everyday 'sport'. Become actively part of it instead of just an observer. It seems to be a good thing to do, not just for the fun of it either.

 
Body influences mind --and the other way around. Material influences immaterial and vice versa. So if one were to find balance points in enough objects, slowly their mind would become quite controlled, patient and balanced. Not that I ever had a huge problem with maintaining myself lately, but it sure as heck can't hurt either. If someone finds where opposing forces meet often enough, the secret to life itself could probably be reached...